Tuesday

once again, i recall what have happens among me and friends last few month ago...
i'm still the one who doesn't know what the meaning of friendship... sometimes i really hate myself, hating because why i always can't hold tightly with the friendship that i have before??? untill the day when (He/She) scolding at me...

"Y ou're not worth to having a friendship like others, you should live alone! you don't even know how to manage and appreciate your friends around you, I hate you ! "

arrr... i'm loser... ya, i admit with that... not just one was said that they Hate me, but many of my friends had said so... maybe this just a short and simple words for them, but for me, it's so important to me, sorry guys... really so sorry... i don't even know that how deeply you guys hating at me, i don't know what should i do for you guys, i don't know what should i do, but i know i should said sorry sorry and sorry...
i'm dumb... i'm tired also... sorry guys...

No comments: